Sunday, June 30, 2013

Pro-Birth Gov. Rick Perry of Texas.

Texas regressives, especially Gov. Rick Perry, are trying to force women to bear children by instituting draconian measures upon all clinics that perform abortions. The measures would put basically all such clinics out of business.

In one discussion a virulent Pro-Lifer, like all of them, talked about the viability from conception and how having the baby is the woman's responsibility. I chimed in, but my comments apply to every Pro-Life person I've met.

As someone once said, they are not Pro-LIFE, they are Pro-BIRTH. Once born it's someone else's responsibility.

Samuel Browning: 

1) How many children have you adopted from the tens of thousands currently in foster care or orphan systems?  Will you adopt more when there are greater numbers of unwanted children born daily?

2) Have you voted for the health and educational funding that will support said children and are you ready to increase that dramatically to care for the hundreds of thousands of unwanted babies that would be born?

3) Will you pay for the mass increase in medical bills to pay for those women who do not want a rapist or incestuous or other cause baby and undertake dangerous steps?

To a one I have found that those who advocate Pro-Life are completely unwilling to support the living. When in the womb the life is precious, but once born not their responsibility. The woman is nothing but a breeding chamber.

This can be shown 100% in Pro-Life (but Anti-Living) politicians, like Rick Perry, who cut children welfare and educational services, who cut medical insurance to children, who force children into poverty. This can be shown by the vast majority of Pro-Life members who are men and do not have to suffer such decisions.

What Pro-Lifers, especially men, can't seem to get through their heads is that no woman WANTS abortion but that it is a NEED on several levels. In some great nirvana of the future maybe abortion will come down to such tiny rates of necessity that it will not be an issue, but that is not the society of the world at this time.

And until the massive problem about the unwanted LIVING children is resolved, something the Pro-Life movement is adamantly against and not putting all their efforts toward, they need to keep quiet and stop forcing their views down others throats. Like Gay Marriage it does not affect them, nobody is saying a Pro-Life woman must have an abortion, so why are these small government people willing to have government force Pro-Choice woman to have their pregnancy?

http://amarillo.com/news/local-news/2012-06-24/what-comes-next

http://austinist.com/2007/07/25/report_texas_leaving_many_children_behind.php

http://idmn.dallasnews.com/local-and-state/20130611-report-paints-bleak-picture-for-thousands-of-kids.ece

1 Comments:

Blogger Lord Abaddon said...

To his credit, Mr. Browning does put his money where his mouth is. More power to him. If more people were like him then over time maybe abortion could be diminished as a necessity.

Samuel Browning: "If you must know im about to attend the birth of my 3rd grandchild...his mother isn't my biological child. But I have loved her as my own. She calls me dad and he kids call me papa.

I have on many occasions offered my home to young women facing unwanted pregnancies. I have offered to provide all care for them of they choose to carry to term. I have offered to be temporary guardian to their children until they get on their feet. I have offered to support them and their children while they go to community college. I have offered to adopt the child if they don't want it.

I have and continue to put my money where my mouth is. I bought a run down house refurbished it just for the purpose of helping young people in such a plight. I'm not rich but I do what i can.

What was your point again?"

Samuel Browning: "I also counsel the young men in these women's lives"

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home