Friday, June 10, 2016

"I'm with her!"

"I'm with Hillary! I'm with her. I don't care if she voted for the war in Iraq. I don't care if she encouraged other members of Congress to vote for the war in Iraq, I don't care that she stated that the war in Iraq was a "good business opportunity" after the country was war torn and in need of repair. Afterwards, she said "I'm sorry, it as a mistake". It doesn't matter to me that we spent $5TRILLION and killed hundreds of thousands of people in the process. It doesn't matter that the war did absolutely nothing to curb terrorism and in fact increased terrorism recruiting. It doesn't matter because I'm with her!

It doesn't matter that she supported the military coup in Honduras which replaced a democratically elected President and stayed quiet when the female main opposition leader was assassinated. It doesn't matter that the situation deteriorated into making Honduras the murder capital of the world contributing to a mass exodus of women and children fleeing for their lives. It doesn't matter that she said we need to send a strong message and send these women and children back in to harms way. It doesn't matter that the State Department leaked e-mails that show her opposition to Haiti raising its minimum wage from $.24/hr to $.61/hr to the detriment of millions of Haitian workers in order to benefit her donors from the garment and textile industry. I don't care that she bashes Bernie for his gun control stance while she oversaw the sales of BILLIONS of dollars to Saudi Arabia (who executes gays, and stones women to death), Yemen, the Syrian rebels (actually ISIS) right before her Clinton Foundation accepted MILLIONS of dollars from these very same governments. I don't care that some reputable experts have called the Clinton foundation a "slush fund" either. I don't care that those weapons are untraceable and possibly used against American soldiers and terrorist attacks like the one in Paris. I don't care because I'm with her!!!!

I don't care that she accepts huge amounts of money from super pacs formed by the very same entities she claims she will say "cut it out" to. It doesn't matter to me that these donations might influence her decision to not clamp down on corporate welfare even if it means cutting social programs that help the poor and needy. It doesn't matter to me that these huge paid speech fees and donations may influence her on relaxing environmental laws contaminating our air, water, and food supply and possibly contributing to climate change. It doesn't matter to me because I'm with her!!!!

I don't care that she advocates fracking worldwide even though it's known to be a major contributor to climate change and a cause of massive increase in earthquakes. It doesn't matter because I'm with her!!

I don't care if those donations may influence her opinion on allowing the medical and pharmaceutical industries to overcharge us for products, services and prescription drugs. It doesn't matter that this price gouging causes the unnecessary death of sick people, and people with life threatening diseases because they cannot afford their medicine. It doesn't matter that these exorbitant charges puts people into bankruptcy and results in homelessness because I'm with her!!!!

I don't care that she and her husband helped pass the Omnibus bill and Three Strikes You're Out bill. It doesn't matter that these policies helped create the prison for profit privatization of prisons which led to the U.S. having the largest prison population in the world. It doesn't matter that these policies resulted in many young black and Latino males not being able to get jobs, fend for themselves and provide for their families. It doesn't matter because I'm with her!!!!!

I don't care that she was on board with her husband repealing Glass- Steagle and deregulating Wall St which led to the crash of 2008. It doesn't matter that their neoliberal policies of deregulation and privatization led to millions of people losing their life savings, their homes, and many families becoming homeless. It doesn't matter that she has never advocated for holding anybody responsible for their carless, greedy, and reckless actions. She did tell them "cut it out" after all. It doesn't matter that the deregulation of Wall St led to the biggest bail out in American history. it doesn't matter to me that taxpayers dished out TRILLIONS upon TRILLIONS of dollars so Wall St CEOs could give themselves bonuses of BILLIONS of dollars. t doesn't matter to me because I'm with her!!!!

I don't care that she promoted NAFTA, CAFTA and the TPP which are agreements written by corporate lawyers for corporations, not our legislators looking out for the people. It doesn't matter that these one sided trade agreement serve the interests of corporations and infringes on our sovereignty. it doesn't matter that these agreements are designed to depress wages domestically and ship jobs oversees to low wage third world nations where workers make pennies per hour: some even in communist countries. I don't care that lower wages here at home translates into less consumer power which in turn leads to a weak economy. I don't care because I'm with her!!!!!

I don't care if there is another candidate who has been speaking out against these policies for 3 decades. It doesn't matter that there is another candidate who has fought to keep big money out of politics and is running a publicly funded campaign. It doesn't matter if another candidate has fought to limit the power of corporations over the people as our founding fathers warned us. It doesn't matter if this other candidate has been on the right side of all of these arguments for the last 30 years and has been fighting for the disenfranchised, the oppressed, or that he marched with MLK, and was arrested for fighting for justice.

NOPE!!!!! It doesn't matter because I'm with her!!!!!!!"

(Borrowed)

All people are doing by supporting Hillary Clinton is continuing the cycle of different evils. 

Vote for a true candidate who isn't bought and paid for. If a miracle doesn't get Sanders in the White House there is a true alternative, an educated and respected woman who, unlike Hillary, has fought for people without hundreds of thousands in speaker fees. Who has been arrested trying to stop the corrupt political system. And who wants everyone to have healthcare since she's seen it first hand as a doctor.

Dr. Jill Stein of the Green Party.

http://www.jill2016.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home